Re: quantifiable pro-bridi

la .and. cusku di'e

> Geoff:
> > What do you mean by "intension"?
>
> Do you know the word but want to know the sense in which
> I am using it?
>
> Or don't you know it at all? If so, then you're much
> better of going to a book, such as the second Bible of
> Lojban, Jim McCawley's "Everything linguists always wanted
> to know about logic".

mi spuda la .and. di'e

I have read & reread that section of McCawley until (& I mean
this literally) the book fell to pieces, & I have made a
strange discovery:  I understand what logicians mean by
"intension" only late at night - & not at all on most nights.

If you or pc or anyone else can shed some light....

co'omi'e markl.