Re: tremau

>No, I'm not straining to keep anything. There are two different
>definitions of {le ni broda}: one is {le jaila'u broda} and the other
>is {le ka broda la'u makau}.

I must be obtuse, or simply befuddled by jai and kau which you use a lot a
nd
I am uncomfortable with.  But I have no idea what these two mean either in
theory or usage, given that you are calling them definitional.  For one
thing, the "definition" of la'u, which in turn invokes the x1 of klani which
among other things would be a ni abstraction.  So defining ni in terms of
la'u is circular.  Or perhaps you are merely saying this very thing when you
say that the theoretical definition is "le jaila'u broda" - I'm just not
sure that the operation of inserting a la'u place is an exact inverse.

So what is the difference, and can you come up with an example where the value
 of ni broda is different for these two definitions (or maybe you have and I
don't understand).

lojbab
----