Re: forward from Greg Higley

cu'u la djan
>I think that a zero-adic intension ("ka" with no "ce'u" explicit
>or implicit) is a "du'u".  The word "property" is too limited
>to capture the full meaning of "le ka ...", which means
>"proposition" when zero-adic, "property" when monadic, and
>"relation" when dy-or-more-adic.

Sounds _Right_. I gave some examples in another message
where you need dyadics (but I didn't fill in the {ce'u}s to avoid
adding yet another issue). Consider:

                lei va plise cu klani li mu le ka kancu
                Those apples amount to 5 by the
                relation X1 is counted to be X2.

Here {le ka kancu} means {le ka zo'e kancu ce'upipa ce'upire}
= "The relation X1 is counted to be X2". Here we need two {ce'u}s
because {le ka kancu} is not a property of only {lei plise} nor of
only {li mu}. It is a relationship between them. The same
happens in:

            mi merli le cilta li pano le ka ce'upipa mitre ce'upire
            I measure the rope to be 10 by the relation X1 is in meters X2.

Of course you wouldn't normally make the {ce'u}s explicit. We just
say:

            mi merli le cilta li pano le ka mitre
            I measure the rope to be 10 in meters.

 >> The default place for {ce'u} is the first open slot.
>Probably usually.  It's not a rule.

I agree. (Look at my {le ka kancu} example above.)

co'o mi'e xorxes