Re: abstractors

 And:
>BTW, does li`i involve a ce`u too?

This is what the refgram gives as the example for li'i:

                        mi morji le li'i mi verba
                        I remember the experience-of (my being-a-child)

I suppose one could also say:

                       mi morji le li'i ce'u verba
                       I remember the experience of being a child.

 But do those say anything different from: {mi morji le du'u mi
verba}, and {mi morji le ka ce'u verba} respectively?

What exactly does li'i add, if anything? Is it something like:
{le li'i broda kei be ko'a} = {le du'u broda e le du'u ko'a cinmo makau dy}
Koha's experience of broda = The fact that broda & how koha feels about it.

I don't know.

co'o mi'e xorxes