Re: APL & Lojban

la karl cusku di'e

> Another observation is that the Lojban Home Page is hosted from Finland.
> Finland was known around the world in the mid-80s as a hotbed of APL
> activity. Interesting coincidence? Veijo, are you familiar with APL?

 Well, I wrote a couple of programs in APL back in '68 or so on an IBM1130
 with 16kb core memory, 1Mb HD and typewriter I/O (an APL ball :).
 The concept was nice, but the available hardware resources were kind of
 restricting (and still are if you'd like to handle matrices of, say,
 5000000+ rows and columns :(

   co'o mi'e veion