Re: machine translation

cu'u la djef
>su'o bu'a cei na vreta zu'o le mlatu cu bu'a le stizu
>
>and Jorge also said that quantified selbri were an abomination on the
>langauge and that it didn't take much of a level of complexity before
>Lojban lost it in the ability to quantify the selbri, or some other such
>thing. Jorge, you'll have to clarify this or correct me if I'm wrong. :)

For example, does the above mean "at least one <X> which is
{na vreta}" or is it "at least one <X> which is not {vreta}"? The bu'a
system for Lojban is just not well thought up, it was sort of a last
minute addition. Selbri can still be quantified in the usual way
{su'o da poi selbri}, at the cost of having longer expressions.

>> I won't know
>> at least until I understand "anti-ka", which I have been given to
>> understand is the answer to my prayers and a can of worms.
>
>? I've never even HEARD of "anti-ka". Sounds toxic. :)

Indeed, I hope lojbab explains what he meant by that.

 co'o mi'e xorxes