Re: abstractors

And:
>Jorge:
 >>    i le truraibe'a po'o cu morji le li'i ty speni la dianas kei be ty
 >> Presumably only he could remember his experience.
>I don't see why only Charles can remember his own experience.

I don't really know what li'i means, but if it refers to an individual's
subjective experience how could anybody else remember it?

>It depends what "morji" means, I suppose. Can it mean
>"remember something about x2"? If so, then your solution doesn't
>work.

Now that I checked it, it means "x1 remembers x2 (du'u) about x3",
so neither {nu} nor {li'i} are good for {le se morji}. But then we can
just say:

        so'i prenu cu morji le du'u ty speni dy
        Many people remember that Charles married Di.

        i ty po'o cu morji le ka ce'u speni dy
        Only Charles remembers being married to Di.

 >  ro da poi ke`a morji lo nu da speni la dianas cu du le truraibe'a
 >or
 >  le truraibe'a po`o cu du da poi ke`a morji lo nu da speni la dianas
 >
>That, I think, gets the meaning right, though it would be nice to
>find a way of doing it without the "du".

I agree that those work, changing {nu} to {du'u}.

co'o mi'e xorxes