Re: Indirect questions

>I predict that if this is left to ordinary usage, words like
>"bacru" and "zo" (and many many others) will become homonymous.

I think that as you seem to be defining the term, "zo" is alrteady
homonymous in that it has a broader meaning than, "lo".  All it does is
quote a single word and use that quote as a sumti.  It does not say what the
significance of that single word is in the predication for which it is a
sumti.  It need not be a real Lojban word - merely a valid Lojban morphological
word form.  This leaves lots of semantic slop.  So be it.

I think that if bacru seems too vague, people will resolve it by making two
lujvo that distinguish between whatever nuances you are implying (which I
won't pretend to understand).

lojbab
----