Austin TX Lojbanists

I have just noticed that among the 130+ books ordered so far there is a
particular concentration of orders from Austin TX.  WE had several people
on our snail mail lists from there but all 4 of these are additions.
If you live in Austin and want to get together with other Lojbanists,
I offer encouragemenst and assistance.  (And maybe a few more lurkers will
be froem Austin and speak out or maybe evn order the book!)

I don;t think that there is any other single city that has 4 separate people
that ordered from there.  the SF Bay area, Seattle, LA, NYC, Boston, and the DC
area have traditionally had clusters of Lojbanists, but they are spread out
and I think only the SF area among these has had 4 separate orders anyway.

lojbab
----