Re: the dictionary on xiron (was: no subject)

la stivn. cusku di'e

> issues. (For one, the dictionary on the lojban web site is now down.)

  I had to take the dictionary off-line for a while as somebody kept
  sending single character search strings which were known to cause an
  endless loop in the version of Glimpse I was using. Now I have installed
  the latest version, and it seems to work as expected (except for the
  mail archive :-?

  There might be some short interruptions in the communications during
  the weekend as we are trying to hunt down a malicious character
  broadcasting spoofed echo requests to the HU LAN (my linux machines
  alone are generating several hundred megabytes of responses per hour,
  the aggregate response of the University may reach 5Mbytes/s, all this
  directed at some unsuspecting third parties, mostly across the Atlantic).
  This is becoming so commonplace that every day at least some major
  university is unreachable.

    co'o mi'e veion