Lojban book is now out!

I am please to say that I have taken delivery of around half of the 1500
book print run of John Cowan's _The Complete Lojban Language_, the
new Lojban reference grammar, with the rest expected later today or tomorrow.

We will be trying to fill orders as soon as we can.  There will be some
priority given to cash and check orders over credit card orders because of the
requirements for processing the latter.  But we will fill all orders as soon
as we can given that I am only a part time publisher and full time parent
facing Xmas season.

See the Lojban WWW page for more details on the book.  We are no longer in
the "advance order" period, although some people will still be able to
get the preorder price if they get a snail mail solicitation from us
stating a later date (we're giving more time for snail mail orders because
we've been very slow at getting book announcements out).

lojbab
----