Some reduced price copies of the Lojban refgram available

5 copies of the Lojban refgrammar have been donated for the purpose of
supporting Lojbanists overseas who want to seriously study the language,
but who cannot afford it because of the high cost of shipping overseas
and/or the weakness of the local currency compared to the American
dollar.  The donaton is of the books only, so that we either need
donation of the shipping costs, or we have to ask the people receiving
the books to pay the shipping cost (only) in order to receive the book.

Priority will go to those who can convince me that they are indeed
intending to seriously study the language and will make good use of the book,
and also to those who for local currency reasons seem especially likely to
never be able to afford the book (eastern Europe seesm to be an especially
likely source of such requests,a nd of course China does not have a
convertible currency at this point - we do have a mainland person and
a resident of Hong Kong on our mailing lists, BTW).  Obviously, if you
do pay for the shipping, then commiting such money itself is a sign of
commitment.

There is a possibility that other copies will be donated as well, but
I will start with these 5 copies and see how well they serve the donor's
purpose.

lojbab
----