Re: category errors in sumti

>Easy. I could easily create a lujvo or fu`ivla to do the job,
>but I don't need to: {nanmu} and {ninmu} immediately spring
>to mind. x1 of nanmu must be male.

In order to be TRUE, yes.  In order to make sense, not necessarily.
The question was whether it was possible for a selbri to have such a
restricted category of sumti.  It is possible to do so, but not all propositions
are true.

>> On the other hand there are sumti places that would make no SENSE if an
>> abstraction were used instead of a concrete, and vice versa.
>--More--
>
>I'm glad to see this obvious fact has finally dawned on you.

It was never a mystery.  However, it is my intent to not decide that a given
usage makes no sense until I run across it in actual usage and can make no
sense out of it.

lojbab