I hope you are catching up

I get the distinct impression that the castle of cards that And has been
building has just run into something fundamental which Carl Burke has pointed out, at the same time it ran into me with my multi-ce'u ka

But And seems so convinced that he is right and consistent, and I do not
have enough terminology to argue with him, much less conceptual understanding.

I am hoping you are getting close enough to current that you can weigh in
either wth an opinion or at least a clarification of what the issue is that
I can understand.

lojbab