Re: whether (was Re: ni, jei, perfectionism)

la djan cusku di'e
> BTW, note that zo'ekau = makau, co'ekau=mokau, etc.
>It's perfectly OK to use an indefinite (or an unassigned ko'V
>or brodV or dV or bu'V) instead of a Q-word, since none of them
>entail any presupposed answer.

It would seem that {dakau}, {zo'ekau} and {ko'akau} all rule out
{noda} as a possible answer. Thus {la djan djuno le du'u dakau
klama le zarci} could not be the case if {la djan djuno le du'u
noda klama le zarci}.

>> I think {frica} is {na dunli}, isn't it? Is there a difference?
>
>"frica" is closer to "na mintu", I think.

I would have said {frica} ~ {na dunli}  (different/not equal)
                                 {drata} ~ {na mintu} (other/not same)

co'o mi'e xorxes