Re: xor questions (was Re: indirect Qs (was Re: On logji lo

>Lojbab:
>> In addition, there are sets with sets as members
>>Nested lu'X could be useful in building a set with "1 from column A and 1
>from
>>column B".
>
>So you agree that {lu'a lu'i lu'i ci gerku} is a set of dogs, not a dog?
>Whereas {lu'a lu'i ci gerku} is a dog? If you do agree, then you
>must also agree that {lu'a lu'i} is not equivalent to plain {lu'a}.

I haven't decided what lu'i ci gerku is, so I cannot yet answer.
My instincts, for what they are wiorth, tell me that none of this has
managed to break up the 3 dogs into individuals. ci gerku =
pa gerku .e pa drata gerku .e pa drata gerku
whereas I would expect "ce" instead of .e. to get 3 members.

>>My intent, correcting for Cowan's comment re lu'a, would be something like
>>do djica tu'a pa po'u pa lu'a le ckafi ce le tcati ce le ladru
>>              ^ma, I mean
>
>i lo selpinxe ki'e

I think that is an invalid answer because "du" is mathematical equality.
See my answer to John.

lojbab