Re: xor questions

> I think that {ma} cannot really be used to get a strict logical
> equivalent of "which"-questions...

Aren't "which" questions really requests for the listener
to choose from a set?  {cuxna} seems useful here:

  {do cuxna ma poi se djica ku'o le tcati ce le ckafi}
  You choose what (that is desired) from the set [tea, coffee]?

If you don't want to specifically indicate a chooser, {cmima}
seems appropriate as well:

  {ma poi se djica cu cmima le tcati ce le ckafi}
  "What (that is desired) is a member of the set [tea, coffee]?

In both cases, the relative clause can get as complex as needed
to specify further conditions (such as that only one thing
can be chosen {poi pa se djica}).  No need to burden logical
operators with that chore.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,