Adjectives

Page 17 in the book says that "sutra tavla cutci" means a shoe that is
worn by a fast talker, rather than a shoe that is fast and is also worn
by a talker.  So how do you translate the latter into Lojban?
And how do you translate "a shoe that talks fast"?  It seems to me, it
should be "sutra tavla cutci".
The place structure is given in the book as "s1 is a fast-talker type of
shoe worn by s2 of material s3".
This seems to me that the shoe talks fast.  However, the book says that
the wearer is a fast talker, not the shoe itself.  Why does the wearer
have anything to do with it?  "sutra tavla" is modifying "cutci"; "sutra
tavla" is not modifying s2 (the wearer).
For clarification, here is a complete bridi:

ti cutci mi
That means "This is a shoe worn by me".  Is this correct?

ti tavla cutci mi
"This is a talking shoe worn by me".  Correct?

ti sutra tavla cutci mi
"This is a fast-talking shoe worn by me".  Correct?

ti tavla sutra cutci mi
This is meaningless gibberish, because it makes no sense for tavla to
modify sutra.  The other way around is ok, because "fast" is a way in
which I can talk, but it makes no sense for "talk" to modify "fast".
Correct?

Page 13 in the book says that the x2 position for cutci specifies the
foot that is wearing the shoe.  I am simply using "mi", to indicate me
(my foot).  Is this valid?

--Andrew
absieber@eos.ncsu.edu