[lojban] Re: questions

Richard Nylander wrote:

> The thing I started trying recently is to keep a journal in lojban.
> That's where the rubber meets the road.

Richard, why don't you publish your writings in the kafybarja? Are they too
private, or are you just shy? I'd like to read more Lojban on the list!

David, the kafybarja is the cafi where to chat of anything in Lojban. If
you're interested, I'm trying to build up a saske barja - a cafi of sciences
- where to discuss more specific questions.

I'm even newer than Richard on the list, but I take the freedom to tell you:
dare to write in Lojban and post it to the list, since the only way not to
do any mistake is by doing nothing, and never evolving.

co'o ro do

Lionel