[lojban] translation of scientific papers

la lojbab cusku di'e

> It might be interesting to see your attempt to translate something
> technical in the sciences, but itprobably would be a waste in that I
> and most others would not be up to the challenge of checking it.

That's what the skerbarja would be for. The problems are easier to fix when
they hurt in the flesh. (Thanks to Jorge for pointing my errors, I'm
learning much faster than by mere readings.)

Incidentally, sorry for the accented 'e' that didn't get through the servers
and turned out as a 'i' on 'cafe' in my previous posting.

Lionel