Re: questions

>D.H.Rosdeitcher wrote:
>>
>>  Hi. Recently I got interested in learning lojban and I have questions for
>> anyone here who'd like to share information.
>>

>coi David.  I'm relativly new to this too, but since no one else has
>ventured to answer you, I'll do what I can.

I prefer to let others like you try to answer, Rick, since my role as
leader makes me obviously a biased source.

>> Does lojban really help clarify communication and thinking?
>>

>Some people may has opinions, but my impression is that no one speaks
>fluently enough to decide.

I agree, though it seems that the attempt toexpress things in Lojban forces
people to think about what they mean a bit more than in English.  The counter
argument though is that this is proabably true whenever you try to speak
moderately precisely in a second language.

lojbab