Re: Saddam T-shirts

Folks,
    Nick askes:

> How come there isn't more debate on place structures anyway?

and I wonder how come only Nick responds to my argument?
Is it that the error in what Nick thinks I said,

[my]
> kids would become pariahs if the distinction between
> individuals and masses was not made,

is that it is I who has become such a pariah that only Nick will
debate with me.  Or is it that my brilliant arguments have so
convinced people that further debate is unnecessary.  Or have you
all gone compute bound?  If you are still interested in discussing
this issue but are not yet ready to share your thoughts with us,
please send me little note that says "I'm thinking about what has
been said".  If I have offended you, PLEASE tell me (personally,
you don't have to post it). This was a very lively topic til I spoke
up and now it is awfully quiet.

    thank you all,
    Art Protin

Arthur Protin <protin@pica.army.mil>
These are my personal views and do not reflect those of my boss
or this installation.