budjo, xriso, dadjo, xriso, and the whole merry cmene crowd

I, la nitcion., who do respect the gismu baseline with an Esperantish
fervour, yea even though a lot of it is redundant and quirky, note the
repeated discussion on klogi'u and cmegi'u with despair. Ever since I
and la .iVAN., with irascible temper, did say that the Emperor NIKLE had
no clothes on, and even before, people have been whingeing about these
gismu nonstop. I think this means something. We might have misunderstandings
about what gismu are all about, and we respect lojbab's explanations, and
reformitis is the last thing lojban needs (even if the Bob & John team are
having a lot of fun with the cmavo), BUT I think that, with le'avla able to
get into tanru and lujvo, and cmene able to be linked in to many a lexical
construct, I should

PROPOSE a baseline change for this LogFest, that

as many of the Religous cmegi'u (name gismu) as possible be removed from
the list (they are much more trouble than they're worth), or have their
keywords redefined so that they refer to religions, not to individuals or
deities.

As for that other den of iniquity, chemelems: John, does your proposal on
them still stand? I can tolerate {rijno} as a gismu (especially after Helsem's
poem with the sandwiches in JL11), so I suppose I can tolerate not all
elem gismu being eliminated. I'll back JC, if nothing better is forthcoming.

The new gismu proposed in last LogFest still look silly to me. What do you
folks all smoke in these get-togethers, anyway %^) People, if you can add on
so shortly before publication, let's see if you can also prune.