sets and mass terms...

coi. rodo

"I have a few english statements that I'd like the appropriate meanings for

1) some people (plural of person, refering to existing individuals)

2) some people (plural of person, refering to hypothetical individuals)

3) people (the set of all persons, treated as a lump unit)

4) people (the set of all persons, treated as individuals)

5) person (the set of all the things that make up a person, considered a unit)

Please translate these into lojban, so I can understand what the entire massterm
argument is about. Thanx."

co'o. rodo

				mi'e korant.

"P.S.: I am explicitly not translating them myself because I want the OFFICIAL
meaning of things, and not comments on my interpretations of things."