mela'ezoiby. MARTenitsa.

Ivan:

>I certainly don't mind using an exotic cmavo now and then, as an
>illustration of which here's an Oriental anecdote for you:
>{  lu  ju'i. lamxa'u  .i zo'e cava bevri lo gunse  li'u
>.i lu  go'i fi'a mi  li'u
>.i lu  go'i fi ledo selxa'u  li'u
>.i lu  go'i fi'a do  li'u }
>By {fi'a mi/do} I mean something like `How does this concern me/you?',
>`What business is this of mine/yours?' or `Where do I/you come in?'.
>No attitudinals, because they would spoil the parallelism.

I like it.  Good use on "fi'a".

>>  le gernylanlyske tozoi gy. syntaxis gy.toi
>Isn't that {zoi gy. sintaksis. gy.}?  Doesn't Lojban spelling holds
>within {zoi}?

It's my understanding that *nothing* holds inside {zoi}, not even
typography.  That sounds weird, especially since someone reading something
with {zoi}s won't know how to pronounce something even if it's written in
Lojban orthography, 'cause how does he *know* it is?  But so I recall from
lojbab and John.  Is it so?

Sorry for brief message, I'm short on time.

~mark