Re: "I am the centre of the universe"

> From:  nsn@MULLIAN.EE.MU.OZ.AU
> Subject:       "I am the centre of the universe"
> How do I say the above phrase in Lojban? It's not {midju}, that's too literal
> It's not just {manri}, and {vajrai} is not quite it either. Anyone got any go
> tanru to offer?

In an analogous "center" phrase, "nuclear reactor", I have used
narge-nag-nut/kernel, following German practice.  The "kernel" of
something is its central part, usually the part you are most interested
in [eating].

However, this usage doesn't match well with the definition "nut of
plant..." where you get a more fruit-like feeling.  The kernel is the
central part not of the plant but of the fruit, as for an almond which
on the tree looks a lot like a peach.

                -- jimc