Re: Operator precedence in Lojban mathematics: we need your help again

Jacques:
> Therefore I suggest:
> 1. No precedence: keep grouping left to right.
> 2. Invent new or press into duty existing cmavo to
>    implement RPN. RPN is quite human-friendly, consider:
>
>     3 and 4, add them, and 5, multiply them

What is RPN? Reverse Polish Notation?
It's a clever idea and it gets my vote (which should count for little,
since its yonks since I had the time to try to read or write any lojban.
(Until I read Jacques' message, Sta had been using
normal Polish notation & the mind of its creator boggling.)

---
And