No Subject

Said Ivan:

> da'inai I was not too satisfied with this particular text of mine, wrt
> ra'u the choice of words.  You know, `logo', `slogan' and all that.

Oh, I think they were good enough.

> >  Two. I kept saying "where's the punchline". Um... sorry about that.
> This may mean one of two things: (1) the joke was too weak to deserve
> your attention or (2) the joke was lost in my translation.  What does
> this paragraph mean to you, literally?

Well, "he cut the tail off" (which took me a minute to see, with me getting
confused by the nesting)... yeah, and? I *think* it was the failure to set
up any suspense, which I suspect is a cultural thing. (I am still recovering
from Korean jokes in Esperanto).

> >  >ni'o ko di'i cmila
> >  go'ira'o
> {ra'o}?  Does my cmavo liste need updating?  It says "{ra'o} RAhO
> anaphora update", and this doesn't sound correct.

No, that's fine. {ra'o} here means "ditto, with the referent of {ko} now you,
not me".