Re: Nick's joke

Mark to Nick:

> I'm very proud to say that I got the joke without looking at a single word
> list even *once*.

go'ira'o   (ditto)

>      ru'azo'o loire jvixi'a casnu vi lo xalgusta
>
> {loire} implies that there are *only* two racehorses in the world, doesn't
> it?  Like {lo ci remna} where {ci [lo ro] remna} would be better?  Probably
> just use {leire} or something.  Could you use {re jvixi'a}, or do you
> really need the "mass"?

I think you're right. I didn't pick up the implication of "loire"
(though I posted something on that very subject last night - I haven't
received it back from the list yet, I wonder if it got through?), but I
did wonder why the massification.

>  Oh, and you need a {cu} before {casnu}.

I noticed this too, but actually he doesn't *need* a "cu". Without it,
it's a pair of sumti:

        two racehorse discussers; in a bar

which is grammatical and makes sense.

        Colin