fyky po'u la glim.

        sei xu lu fonxa kelci li'u

        ni'o

        le sofi'upanosi'e be lei zdaspe poi fo ke'a fa mi'a terpreti ku'o
        la glim. nelci co zmadu lelu'avo'a ta'e so'eroi taflumpu'o

I'm very tempted by "so leroboi panomei co zdaspe",
"nine out of every ten housewives" (NOT panomoi, that would be
"nine out of every tenth housewife", whatever that means).
Yes, I know it's not _true_, but that's the kind of thing
people say.

The next time I'll try "le zdaspe cu zmanei la glim. le drata",
just to see if anyone understands my place structure for "zmanei".

(Just what is the significance of this word "clefted", anyway?)

I think Nora's "pe pa'aku" makes it "their (respective) ordinary
powder".  My "lelu'avo'a" is another attempt to make the same point.

Ivan's "ta'urlumpu'o" means "city-wash-powder" to me (perhaps the
stuff they use when sand-blasting buildings?).

Looking forward to "la'o ky smooth ky", on which I may have
more to contribute later -
I *think* "tezu'e" is the goal, WHAT you're trying to achieve,
and "mu'i" is the motive, WHY you're trying to achieve it.  E.g.

        mi klama lo karce vecnu tezu'e lenu mi terve'u lo cnino kei
        mu'i lenu lo slabu cu spofu

OK, Nick.  I'll try anything once.  Put me down for a game.