non-restrictive sumti?

Is it possible in Ljb to distinguish restrictive and non-restrictive
sumti?
E.g.     Excreting, whose x1 is an instance of an animal, is prevalent
              on London streets.
v.       Excreting such that its x1 is a dog is prevalent on London streets.

Or,
         His love, which he felt only for Sophy, was ardent.
v.       His love for Sophy was ardent.

Obviously sumti are normally restrictive but sometimes one might want
to add them nonrestrictively.

---
And

p.s. My (perhaps widely-welcomed) non-participation in the recent profuse and
recondite discussions on this list is due not to lack of enthusiasm but
rather to a brain hopelessly addled by the loftiness of the intellectual
heights at which the discussions have been taking place. Hello from me
down there on the lowly ground, anyway.