Again Re: TECH: QUERY re cmene

jimc:

> Then I would interpret "la" as an abbreviation for "le me'e", e.g.
>
>         la tirxu == le me'e tirxu
>
> As And. points out, it should be possible to use any determiner with
> the name tense in place of "le", except you don't have the one-word
> abbreviation of "la".

Where would _laho_ fit into this?

     la tirxu == laho la. tirxu la. == ?? le mehe laho la. tirxu la.
                                    or ?? le mehe la. tirxu la.

    mi mehe la .and. == ?? mi mehe laho la. and. la.
                     or ?? mi mehe la. and. la.

It's got to be the first of each pair, in which case:

   la == le mehe
   laho == le mehe laho

Right?

----