Re: TECH: grammar updates

If the result of the debate is that "mau" goes away, then we are making a
significant change in the language, since it is one of the more used
cmavo, to my recollection, as well as one that dates back to Loglan.

I thus suspect that there must be a way developed that allows the pragmatic
abbreviation implict in the cmavo, and that there will be opposition from
the conservative forces otherwise (unless this is "slipped by" on them,
which I cannot support).

lojbab