TECH: only, {me} place structure

Lojbab proposed a discursive (selma'o UI) for "only", since we have so much
trouble expressing this handy notion predicatewise.  I agree, and propose
"exceptionally" as an alternative interpretation.  This produces a set
of five contrary discursives:

        ku'i:   by contrast, but, however
        ji'a:   additionally, furthermore
        si'a:   similarly
        mi'u:   in parallel, ditto
        xu'o:   exceptionally, uniquely, only

*****

The place structure of "me" is a vexed question.  The latest word from the
Loglan Institute is that its place structure is simply:

1)      x1 is <the sumti>

Historically, Lojban has assimilated "me" to "srana", giving the place
structure:

2)      x1 pertains to <the sumti>

or perhaps

3)      x1 pertains to <the sumti> in aspect x2

which is the place structure of the cultural gismu.

A conversation between lojbab and me (possibly with input from Nora)
points out that 1) can be managed by "du be", whereas 2) is "srana be".
It may be safe to keep "me" ambiguous between these meanings, allowing
the x2 place to disambiguate only if needed.  This leads to

4)      x1 relates to <the sumti> by property x2 (ka)

so that we can distinguish between

        me la djan be le ka du
        relates to John by identity
        is John