Re: A (Lame) Joke in Loglan

On March 30, a message was posted to the 'loglanists' list.  I have
transposed the 4th edition Loglan into Lojban; a few of the cmavo
are not in L1, and interpretations are consequently shaky.

James Jennings writes:

> Hoi Raban, kae,
  doi romeis. tu'e[?]

> Hu namci lo datliamao gandia lo logli?
  ma cmene loi denlingau galctu loi lobypli

> Lo ditka ditca.
  .i loi batci ctuca

> (soi punkra)
  sei[?] kixycro
> hue Djeimz
  mi'e .djeimyz.

(Note:  "-mao" is actually the affix for "madzo", which transposes to "zbasu";
Institute Loglan is notorious for using "zbasu" where "rinka" or "gasnu" is
really wanted.)

Now perhaps I am dense, but this joke seems to me so feeble that I don't
get the point at all.  Can anybody elucidate it?

--
John Cowan      cowan@snark.thyrsus.com         ...!uunet!lock60!snark!cowan
                        e'osai ko sarji la lojban.