Re: A newbie

several email files are coming your way, Richard, including a summary of
the Lojban materials on the Planned Languages Server, current address=
langserv@columbia.edu  (differs from the address in the file)

Anyone else subscribing who has not received my file set (including the
Lojban minilesson, the diagrammed grammar summary, an electronic form of the
Lojban brochure, the PLS index, and order form for other Lojban materials,
as well as a couple of other files), can request these from me at the
undersigned address.  Of course, if we have your postal address, we will
add you to the mailing list for the quarterly newsletter, so you keep up
to date on new publications.

lojbab
----
lojbab                                                      lojbab@grebyn.com

For information about the artificial language Loglan/Lojban, please
provide a paper-mail address to me via mail or phone.  We also have
limited introductory information available electronically.  The LLG is
funded solely by your contributions, which are encouraged for the purpose
of defraying our costs (for both electronic and paper distribution.)