Re: {do'e}

It hasn't seen use because few people write things of the complexity that
require indefinites to be explicitly stated - after all, indefinites ARE
ellipses.  I'm not even all that sure that it is well known; i.e. in the
published cmavo list, as opposed to the net-published list (the fact that
a word gets announced, or put out on a supplemental list does not mean that
the average Lojbanist knows about it, since most do not actually update
their lists with the changes we propose.

fi'o tags may require a closing bracket, so that must be factored into the
potential cost of deleting it.

do'e was added not for any reason having to do with sumti raising, but as a
parallel with co'e.  I believe this was discussed at a LogFest, probably 2
years ago, or maybe the October gathering that year, which was the first
that you came to John.  I'm sure Athelstan was one of those who participated
in the decision.

lojbab