Re: TECH: experimental cmavo "xo'e"

la kolin. cusku di'e

> My objection to xo'e is that people will treat it as a purely
> grammatical manipulation (like SE conversion) rather than
> as a significant semantic modification (like BAI or tanru),

I think that depends on how it is taught.  In my pro-cmavo paper, I am
clearly introducing it as a semantic change to the selbri.

> But I am
> still nervous of its propensity to encourage malglico

So it may.  But at least the anomaly will be marked, rather than being
buried in an unexpressed "zo'e".

--
John Cowan      cowan@snark.thyrsus.com         ...!uunet!lock60!snark!cowan
                        e'osai ko sarji la lojban.