Re: TECH: experimental cmavo "xo'e"

>Maybe this utterance does *not* mean anything!  Perhaps everything
>made must be made/assembled/built _out of_ something....or maybe not.
>I certainly cannot think of anything made (in contrast to designed)
>that is not made _out of_ something, whether it be waves of light or
>atoms or gravitational fields or the emotions of a crowd....

Of what material are waves of light and gravitational fields made?  Of what
substance are emotions made?  In General Relativity gravitational fields
are bends in space-time.  Maybe space-time has to be made of something, but
of what material is a "bend" made.

Richard Schroeder
hedgehog@riscsm.scripps.edu

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of TSRI or its
funding agencies.