Re: TECH: experimental cmavo "xo'e"

la clsn. cusku di'e

> But what does "x1 makes x2 period" mean?  Does it mean you're not saying
> anything about the existence or non-existence of the materials?  That's {fi
> zo'e}, since {zo'e} can be {noda}.  Does it mean there are no such
> materials?  That's {fi noda}.  {xo'e} does seem to have a meaning in some
> cases, distinct from {noda} or {zo'e}, but apparently not in this case.  I
> am not sure how this can be defined in general.

This isn't easy, is it?
I think {xo'e/zi'o} must mean that this particular argument place
is irrelevant to the concept.

So a {sorcu fo zi'o} is a supply whose location is irrelevant,
e.g. because it is portable, which makes the {te sorcu}
more like a {vasru}, but with an added emphasis on the
actual quantity of material itself.

And a {nu zbasu fi zi'o} must be an act of creation where
the question of materials does not arise, perhaps because
the {se zbasu} is totally abstract.  This begins to look
like a {nu finti}, but without the "purpose" place.

Maybe {zbasu fa zi'o} is something like {jmaji zi'o}.

I share your doubt about a general _rule_ for interpreting these.

mi'e .i,n.