how to say

la Iain Alexander cusku di'e
  lu <<mi catlu ba'e pa'o le canko>> li'u mapti pe'i

This has exactly the semantics I want.

pa'o is a FAhA derived from pagre. I know fi'o converts a gismu
into a BAI. Is there a cmavo to convert gismu to FAhA? If not,
what would be a good expirmental cmavo? I want to maximize use of
gismu. I want something like
        mi catlu x??? pagre ku le canko
and I am not sure what the terminator for x??? is.
Does
        mi catlu fi'o canko ku le canko
have the right semantics? Probably not. Can predications take place within
windows? Again, ku is probably not the right terminator for fi'o.
--
        Frank Schulz ( fschulz@pyramid.com )