self-segregating morphemes

>  Date:     Sun, 23 May 1993 14:59:27 EDT
>  From: Logical Language Group <lojbab@COM.GREBYN>
>
>  Part of the reason for 'all that complexity' is the requirement that ALL
>  gosmu have combining forms, not just some of them,

It is still only some of them that have 3-letter rafsi.

>  and that the gismu/rafsi list have some (if not a lot)
>  expansibility, so that new gismu can be added when new concpets arise.

But it can be reasonably expected that the most fundamental gismu have
been on the list from the very beginning, and surely it is the most
fundamental gismu that warrant 3-letter rafsi.

I agree that the current system is astonishingly complex and constitutes
an unnecessarily great memory load, but I wouldn't go for even a low
degree of ambiguity.  I would still have preferred noFrom @YaleVM.YCC.YALE.EDU:LOJBAN@CUVMB.BITNET  Thu May 27 01:44:25 1993