rafsi baseline

I am about to send out the new rafsi baseline.  It will come in 5 files,
to prevent any message from exceeding 16K, since some people have that
small of a gateway.  Included in the files are all new rafsi assignments,
assuming no assignment for "po'a" at this time.  Also included is my quick
update of the text of the lujvo-making algorithm.  This was not thoroughly
checked, and I ask that people let me know if they spot anything unseemly
in my quick production of the unformatted version.  I think all of the
examples are generic or have been updated to the new list, and have removed
the now-obsolete references to le'avla lujvo that appeared in the last
(Package 1) distribution of the algorithm.

You'll have to produce your own sorted versions of the list, or wait
till they are uploaded to the PLS, which I hope will have the lists in a
couple of convenient orders, rather than crammed into one file like I had
to for tonight.

Of course, if there is an error in the baseline - a real screwup, we will
fix it and give all humble apologies.  I think this has been well checked,
though.

The five files will come without subject lines, but will have a part n of 5
label at the start of the file.

The rafsi list and lujvo-making algorithm, being language definition materials,
are hereby placed in the public domain.

lojbab
----
lojbab                                                      lojbab@grebyn.com