rafsi baseline and pe'a

Well, Nick got in with a comment in time %^)  Of course he said something
halfway between what Cowan and I said.  If I understand correctly,
he is agreeing to what I said for po'a, but asking that it be the
assigned defintion of pe'a rather than po'a, and that the current meaning
assigned to pe'a be deleted (though it would be the WORD po'a that would
go away).

This is fine by me, though I would feel queasy about using a UI on the left
end of a tanru or lujvo, and people seem to want to flag figurative usages
in forethought.

For the baseline, I will make the rafsi assignment pev to pe'a, leave
open the question of whether po'a gets a rafsi - it would be an open question
in the baseline, but one which we've left a reserved spot for, until this
discussion woorks through.

I will prepare the files, and either send them to Lojban list or to PLS
(or both, as appropriate) depending on the size.  I will also be sending
an updated cmavo and gismu list to the PLS when I send rafsi lists,
but that makes for several big files, and Mark S. has been lying low of late,
so I won't presumet that teh PLS will have the files immediately.  Thus,
if I can post some form of the list within a reasonable message length,
I will do so.  Watch this space for more, within a day.

lojbab