Re: clitoris

Folks,
    On the subject topic, I agree with jimc on:

>> Should I make pinji gender-neutral?
>
> This is Politically Correct, and is in line with historical trends
> in Lojban/Loglan.  I vote yes.

But, I am not at all convinced about the rest of it.
>                                 But you're right, it will be hard to
> write the dictionary entry in English or any natural language.

If I understand the term pinji it means

        - A genital protrusion with extreme amounts of nerves and
          sensors.  When unmodified it refers to the penis, the
          clitoris, or other organ depending on both gender and
          species of the owner of said organ.

Or something close to that.  Going the other way (English to Lojban)
the translations for both clitoris and penis should be the gender
modified term.

    thank you all,
    Art

Arthur Protin <protin@usl.com>
STANDARD DISCLAIMER: The views expressed are strictly those of the author and
are in no way indictative of his employer, customers, or this installation.