Updated gismu list

I have just uploaded an updated gismu list file to the ftp site.
I replaced the older files, labelled "gismu" and "logdata.raw"
in the /pub/lojban directory of ftp.cs.yale.edu

The new file is current and incorporates a whole mess of minor wording
changes that I've been making as I do the English-order of the list.
Many of these changes came about from Nick Nicholas's comments made while
adding the lujvo referenced in the gismu list to his lujvo list for the
dictionary.  Some of the changes are corrections; there may be some subtle
effects on meanings, but no significant changes (i.e. place structure
changes) come to mind.

I can report that as of today I am 85% of the way through editing the 1.7
Meg E-order dictionary file, which has some 9000 entries.  I hope to
finish this weekend.  I have another file to go through that should go
quickly (but lengthen the number of entries), and then a quick spell check
and final check and we will have the E-order gismu protion of the
dictionary.  With any luck, those other steps will tyake about a week
more.  I do not think any of the remaining work will affect the gismu list,
so I think and hope that what I have just posted will be near-final
dictionary form.

lojbab