GEN: Parser Test Form on WWW Server

I have installed to the WWW server a simple form which allows
clients to type in Lojban sentences and submits them to John
Cowan's Lojban parser returning either the text parsed or
an error message.

The form is linked to the parser description page. It is also
accessible directly at URL

   http://xiron.pc.helsinki.fi/lojban/parse-form.html

This form is mainly intended to demonstrate the parsing of single
sentences as the length of the submittable text is rather limited
due to technical reasons (I'm using a simple shell script to run
the parser and the output generation). I may provide a more refined
service later on when I'm more comfortable with the technology :-)

NB. if you are using lynx to access the form, initiate text
    input with command "x" in the input field.

  co'o mi'e veion

.i mi du la'o sy. Veijo Vilva sy.