3 year summary of posters to Lojban List

Jerry Altzman just provided stats on the first 1113 days of Lojban List
at its current Columbia listserv address (thru 26 August 1994).

A total of 4541 postings by 170 posting addresses, giving an average of
4 postings per day.

Those addresses include several identifiable multi-addresses for single
users (e.g.  Cowan has posted from 8 different addresses of his own,
plus 2 shared with me), so I spent a few minutes combining data for
those I recognized.

Here are the largest posters using the Columbia listserv
(* for people on the list when it moved to Columbia, who hence may have
   more postings from before the move)

*John Cowan/Bob LeChevalier 1358 (incl. 6 from Bob alone + 372 from John alone)
 Colin Fine                  514
 Jorge Llambias              404
 Nick Nicholas               371
*And Rosta                   302
*Mark Shoulson               293
 Iain Alexander              189
 Ivan Derzhanski             134
 Veijo Vilva                 121
*Jim Carter                   99
*Chris Handley                83
 Bruce Gilson                 82
*Bob Chassell                 75
 Art Protin                   42
*Frank Schulz                 40
 Matthew Faupel               38
 Dave Cortesi                 29
 Erik Rauch                   20
 Rob Brady                    14
 Philip Delaques              13
*Richard Kennaway             12
 Major                        11
 Marnen Laibow                11
 Jerry Koenig                 10
*Bob Slaughter                10
 Edward Grimley-Evans         10
 Andrew Smith                 10
 Chris Bogart                 10
                           _____
                            4305

                             236 postings from less frequent posters.

My thanks go out especially to those of you who made the above list by
your prolific postings.  But, regardless of how many times you have
posted, may I express my appreciation to all of you who have
participated.  I hope to see a lot more new and lesser-known names, the
next time we look at such statistics.  (I want to note that Jorge
Llambias, 3rd on the list above, only joined the list a little more than
a year ago, and has been recognized not only for his prolific
contributions, but the high quality of the work he has done.)

----
 For the artificial language Loglan/Lojban, see ftp.cs.yale.edu  /pub/lojban