Re: TECH: RE: do djica loi ckafi je'i tcati

>> >         You can choose any colour, as long as it is black.
>>                                [^^ - do we have an anglophile here?]
>
>I learned my English in Australia :)

Reminds of the "instructions to authors" I saw once:

  "Manuscripts may be submitted in English or American" :)

Chris Handley.

Chris Handley                                     chandley@otago.ac.nz
Dept of Computer Science                       Ph     (+64) 3-479-8499
University of Otago                           Fax     (+64) 3-479-8529
Dunedin, NZ
 "One needs to know a lot more to remain silent than to keep talking"

                                      Fynn,  Anna and the Black Knight