Re: Analogy

RH>Jorge remarks that he is not so certain that there really is an offical
RH>line on how to resolve this kind of situation; I suspect in TLI Loglan
RH>the solution is the one that I suggest (as soon as someone asks me about
RH>it).

In Lojban there is an official line.  There is merely the question of whether
it has been clearly written down.  In this case, the topic might be addressed
in one of about 3 technical papers on the language, one of which I think is
as yet unwritten (the basic 'logic' paper), and perhaps needs to be referred
to in all of them.

lojbab